09:30 – 10:00 | Registration of participants
10:00 – 10:40 | Most important recent changes in control concerning pharmaceutical industry
- State drug policy,
- Pharmaceutical law amendments – What’s behind us? What’s coming? Will Minister of Justice manage toclose down the reversed chain
10:40 – 11:15 | What’s new in treatment access issue?
- Refund updates
- Patients’ rights news
11:15 – 11:50 | Key problems for wholesaler’s and drugs distribiutors market
- How the legal dispute about interpretation of provisions on 1% of drug stores in voivodeship has ended?
- Contractor supply models and inspections of pharmaceutical wholesalers?
11:50 – 12:15 | Changes within umbrella branding
- New UPRL Chairman guidelines in terms of umbrella brands
- Umbrella branding – drugs, medical devices, supplements, cosmetics
- Introducing and advertising different categories of products under the same umbrella brand
12:15 – 12:30 | Coffee break
12:30 – 12:50 | Recent trends in advertisement of drugs and other health products
- Authority actions and planned legislation amendments in terms of advertisement
- Rx and OTC products web advertisement
- Recent case-law of drug advertisement and other health products
12:50 – 13:25 | Medical products withdrawal - what rights does the patient have?
- Medical products withdrawal procedure from the patient’s perspective
- The patient’s possibility of medicine return/exchange
- The Rx and reimbursed medicines withdrawal
13:25 – 14:00 | New challenges in terms of compliance: draft act on collective entity responsiblity
- Previous provisions, partnership responsibility on UOPZ vs regulations under other jurisdictions
- Range of designed regulations
- Implications for Business and required changes within internal SOPs
14:00 – 14:30 | Coffee break
14:30 – 15:05 | Tax ernvironment changes crucial for pharmaceutical industry
- Fiscal enforced interpretation changes in terms of marketing actions
- Practical view of split payment
- Essential tax change projects in the industry
13:25 – 14:00 | Advertising for medical experts – recent trends
- Recent GIF case laws in reference to drug advertisement
- Industry codes in relation of company – HCP / HCO
- Basic tools providing compliance with the law
15:40 – 16:15 | Planned changes within clinical studies research – changes in pharmaceutical law
- Range of planned changes
- Impact of changes on the conducted research works
- When will the changes be implemented?
16:15 | End of conference